Bài Test- Tiếng Anh giao tiếp
Số câu hỏi: 40
Thời gian làm bài: 30 phút
tiếng Anh giao tiếp giúp bạn tự tin và thành công trong công việc cũng như cuộc sống
1. "Customers come first" has always been one of the key business ... at M & M Mortgages
2. Dear Stone Blair, I'm not certain that you are the person I need to address, but the help desk operator at Autotech forwarded me ... e-mail address. It is now midmonth, and Microserve has still not received a March invoice from Autotech.
3. ............. of commodities by air began in the 1920s at the same time as airmail service
- The shipped
- The shipping
- To ship
- A ship
4. If the intended ... is not at home, leave notification that the package may be picked up at the post office during regular business hours.
5. I'm very tired - I ... all morning.
- am working
- have been working
- was worked
6. as rich as ________ = extremely rich.
- a two nails
7. Employees who wish to take the day after Thanksgiving as a personal day off .... approval
8. n. brain; human faculty which reasons and judges; human consciousness that is separate from the body; memory; recollection; opinion; intention; desire
9. The plane was ... by two hours because of bad weather.
- put off
10. After speeding to the airport and sprinting across the terminal, the PelCro Corp. executives arrived just ... time to catch their flight.
11. It can sometimes ............. a home.
- selling takes several months
- to take months to sell
- to sell taking several months
- take several months to sell
12. It is only recently that ballets have been based on themes ............. American life.
- is reflecting
13. The CEO of VitaTech announced that the company's fourth quarter earnings forecast will be ... to the press today.
14. Our guests didn't leave until 2 a.m., so they ... have enjoyed themselves.
15. Ms. Mertenson will be unavailable next week ... you have made a previous appointment
16. ................. problems in sailing in tropical seas is the coral reefs.
- Of the biggest one
- One of the biggest
- There are the biggest
- The biggest one
17. v. lay off
- to postpone; to dismiss from a job; to fire
- to appoint; to specify; to identify; to designate
- to fasten with buttons; to be fastened with buttons
- to recover; to regain; to bring back; to fetch; to find and bring back; to rescue; to save; to find information and display it as output (Computers)
18. n. manner of acting; conduct
19. When they are competing against brand-name chains, stores relying ... on word-of-mouth referrals should consider purchasing a print advertisement.
20. I ... bacon and eggs every morning.
- am used to eating
- am used to eat
- use to eat
- used to eating
21. There are ... trains running today because of the go-slow.
22. I had quite ... on my way to work this morning.
- a happening
- an experiment
- an affair
- an adventure
23. Between the California Coast Range and the Sierra Nevada .....................
- being the great Central Valley
- great Central Valley
- lies the great Central Valley
- the great Central Valley
24. Ms. Griffiths was eliminated as a candidate when she answered yes to the question, "Have you ever ... anything from a previous employer?"
25. A dolphin ……………. a porpoise in that it has a longer nose
- different from
- differs from
26. Some of the rainwater from clouds evaporates before ..............
- reach the ground
- reaching the ground
- the ground reaches
- to reach the ground
27. Mr. Carter's absence, inquiries should be directed to his..., Mr. Zimbrowski
28. Alice Freeman, ................. to head Wellesley College at age 27, is one of the youngest college presidents in history.
- that is appointed
- has been appointed
- is appointed
- who was appointed
29. After several days of negotiations, Turner Associates finally made a marketing ... with Ignatius Imports.
30. It's most unwise to ... in a quarrel between a man and his wife.
31. Because of ... exceptional durability, IXC chips are in high demand for the new QC operating systems.
32. Elementary school children, who have not yet been repeatedly disappointed by other people, are much more ... than older and more cynical high school students.
33. ............. business, a merger is a combination of two or more corporations under one management.
- C. On
- D. The
- B. At
34. n. supplement
- drink; refreshment
- concern; fear; misfortune; distr ess; source of concern; ripping of meat with the teeth (e.g. by dogs)
- group of judges; board, flat piece of wood; band; strip; crew; team; staff
- something which makes up for a deficiency; addition; extra added part
Bạn đã hoàn thành bài test
Tổng số câu hỏi:
Câu hỏi bạn trả lời đúng:
Điểm đạt được: