Bài Test- Tiếng Anh giao tiếp
Số câu hỏi: 40
Thời gian làm bài: 30 phút
tiếng Anh giao tiếp giúp bạn tự tin và thành công trong công việc cũng như cuộc sống
1. The plane was ... by two hours because of bad weather.
- put off
2. Because of ... exceptional durability, IXC chips are in high demand for the new QC operating systems.
3. ............. of commodities by air began in the 1920s at the same time as airmail service
- A ship
- The shipping
- To ship
- The shipped
4. ............. business, a merger is a combination of two or more corporations under one management.
- B. At
- D. The
- C. On
5. A dolphin ……………. a porpoise in that it has a longer nose
- differs from
- different from
6. When they are competing against brand-name chains, stores relying ... on word-of-mouth referrals should consider purchasing a print advertisement.
7. n. brain; human faculty which reasons and judges; human consciousness that is separate from the body; memory; recollection; opinion; intention; desire
8. v. lay off
- to recover; to regain; to bring back; to fetch; to find and bring back; to rescue; to save; to find information and display it as output (Computers)
- to appoint; to specify; to identify; to designate
- to fasten with buttons; to be fastened with buttons
- to postpone; to dismiss from a job; to fire
9. I had quite ... on my way to work this morning.
- an adventure
- an experiment
- an affair
- a happening
10. Between the California Coast Range and the Sierra Nevada .....................
- the great Central Valley
- great Central Valley
- lies the great Central Valley
- being the great Central Valley
11. It is only recently that ballets have been based on themes ............. American life.
- is reflecting
12. I ... bacon and eggs every morning.
- used to eating
- am used to eat
- use to eat
- am used to eating
13. Alice Freeman, ................. to head Wellesley College at age 27, is one of the youngest college presidents in history.
- who was appointed
- has been appointed
- is appointed
- that is appointed
14. Elementary school children, who have not yet been repeatedly disappointed by other people, are much more ... than older and more cynical high school students.
15. n. manner of acting; conduct
16. as rich as ________ = extremely rich.
- a two nails
17. After several days of negotiations, Turner Associates finally made a marketing ... with Ignatius Imports.
18. It's most unwise to ... in a quarrel between a man and his wife.
19. Employees who wish to take the day after Thanksgiving as a personal day off .... approval
20. Dear Stone Blair, I'm not certain that you are the person I need to address, but the help desk operator at Autotech forwarded me ... e-mail address. It is now midmonth, and Microserve has still not received a March invoice from Autotech.
21. Our guests didn't leave until 2 a.m., so they ... have enjoyed themselves.
22. ................. problems in sailing in tropical seas is the coral reefs.
- The biggest one
- One of the biggest
- There are the biggest
- Of the biggest one
23. Ms. Mertenson will be unavailable next week ... you have made a previous appointment
24. There are ... trains running today because of the go-slow.
25. It can sometimes ............. a home.
- take several months to sell
- to take months to sell
- to sell taking several months
- selling takes several months
26. Some of the rainwater from clouds evaporates before ..............
- to reach the ground
- reaching the ground
- the ground reaches
- reach the ground
27. If the intended ... is not at home, leave notification that the package may be picked up at the post office during regular business hours.
28. The CEO of VitaTech announced that the company's fourth quarter earnings forecast will be ... to the press today.
29. "Customers come first" has always been one of the key business ... at M & M Mortgages
30. I'm very tired - I ... all morning.
- was worked
- have been working
- am working
31. Mr. Carter's absence, inquiries should be directed to his..., Mr. Zimbrowski
32. Ms. Griffiths was eliminated as a candidate when she answered yes to the question, "Have you ever ... anything from a previous employer?"
33. After speeding to the airport and sprinting across the terminal, the PelCro Corp. executives arrived just ... time to catch their flight.
34. n. supplement
- something which makes up for a deficiency; addition; extra added part
- concern; fear; misfortune; distr ess; source of concern; ripping of meat with the teeth (e.g. by dogs)
- group of judges; board, flat piece of wood; band; strip; crew; team; staff
- drink; refreshment
Bạn đã hoàn thành bài test
Tổng số câu hỏi:
Câu hỏi bạn trả lời đúng:
Điểm đạt được: