Bài Test- Tiếng Anh giao tiếp
Số câu hỏi: 40
Thời gian làm bài: 30 phút
tiếng Anh giao tiếp giúp bạn tự tin và thành công trong công việc cũng như cuộc sống
1. "Customers come first" has always been one of the key business ... at M & M Mortgages
2. ................. problems in sailing in tropical seas is the coral reefs.
- Of the biggest one
- There are the biggest
- One of the biggest
- The biggest one
3. v. lay off
- to postpone; to dismiss from a job; to fire
- to fasten with buttons; to be fastened with buttons
- to appoint; to specify; to identify; to designate
- to recover; to regain; to bring back; to fetch; to find and bring back; to rescue; to save; to find information and display it as output (Computers)
4. Between the California Coast Range and the Sierra Nevada .....................
- being the great Central Valley
- lies the great Central Valley
- great Central Valley
- the great Central Valley
5. It is only recently that ballets have been based on themes ............. American life.
- is reflecting
6. It can sometimes ............. a home.
- selling takes several months
- to sell taking several months
- to take months to sell
- take several months to sell
7. There are ... trains running today because of the go-slow.
8. After several days of negotiations, Turner Associates finally made a marketing ... with Ignatius Imports.
9. When they are competing against brand-name chains, stores relying ... on word-of-mouth referrals should consider purchasing a print advertisement.
10. I ... bacon and eggs every morning.
- am used to eating
- use to eat
- am used to eat
- used to eating
11. as rich as ________ = extremely rich.
- a two nails
12. Dear Stone Blair, I'm not certain that you are the person I need to address, but the help desk operator at Autotech forwarded me ... e-mail address. It is now midmonth, and Microserve has still not received a March invoice from Autotech.
13. Elementary school children, who have not yet been repeatedly disappointed by other people, are much more ... than older and more cynical high school students.
14. Some of the rainwater from clouds evaporates before ..............
- reach the ground
- the ground reaches
- reaching the ground
- to reach the ground
15. ............. of commodities by air began in the 1920s at the same time as airmail service
- The shipped
- To ship
- The shipping
- A ship
16. ............. business, a merger is a combination of two or more corporations under one management.
- C. On
- D. The
- B. At
17. I'm very tired - I ... all morning.
- am working
- have been working
- was worked
18. A dolphin ……………. a porpoise in that it has a longer nose
- different from
- differs from
19. Ms. Mertenson will be unavailable next week ... you have made a previous appointment
20. Employees who wish to take the day after Thanksgiving as a personal day off .... approval
21. Alice Freeman, ................. to head Wellesley College at age 27, is one of the youngest college presidents in history.
- that is appointed
- is appointed
- has been appointed
- who was appointed
22. I had quite ... on my way to work this morning.
- a happening
- an affair
- an experiment
- an adventure
23. n. supplement
- drink; refreshment
- group of judges; board, flat piece of wood; band; strip; crew; team; staff
- concern; fear; misfortune; distr ess; source of concern; ripping of meat with the teeth (e.g. by dogs)
- something which makes up for a deficiency; addition; extra added part
24. Mr. Carter's absence, inquiries should be directed to his..., Mr. Zimbrowski
25. Our guests didn't leave until 2 a.m., so they ... have enjoyed themselves.
26. It's most unwise to ... in a quarrel between a man and his wife.
27. If the intended ... is not at home, leave notification that the package may be picked up at the post office during regular business hours.
28. Ms. Griffiths was eliminated as a candidate when she answered yes to the question, "Have you ever ... anything from a previous employer?"
29. Because of ... exceptional durability, IXC chips are in high demand for the new QC operating systems.
30. n. brain; human faculty which reasons and judges; human consciousness that is separate from the body; memory; recollection; opinion; intention; desire
31. n. manner of acting; conduct
32. The CEO of VitaTech announced that the company's fourth quarter earnings forecast will be ... to the press today.
33. The plane was ... by two hours because of bad weather.
- put off
34. After speeding to the airport and sprinting across the terminal, the PelCro Corp. executives arrived just ... time to catch their flight.
Bạn đã hoàn thành bài test
Tổng số câu hỏi:
Câu hỏi bạn trả lời đúng:
Điểm đạt được: