Bài Test- Tiếng Anh giao tiếp
Số câu hỏi: 40
Thời gian làm bài: 30 phút
tiếng Anh giao tiếp giúp bạn tự tin và thành công trong công việc cũng như cuộc sống
1. Our guests didn't leave until 2 a.m., so they ... have enjoyed themselves.
2. It can sometimes ............. a home.
- take several months to sell
- to sell taking several months
- selling takes several months
- to take months to sell
3. It is only recently that ballets have been based on themes ............. American life.
- is reflecting
4. I had quite ... on my way to work this morning.
- an adventure
- an affair
- a happening
- an experiment
5. Employees who wish to take the day after Thanksgiving as a personal day off .... approval
6. Dear Stone Blair, I'm not certain that you are the person I need to address, but the help desk operator at Autotech forwarded me ... e-mail address. It is now midmonth, and Microserve has still not received a March invoice from Autotech.
7. There are ... trains running today because of the go-slow.
8. ............. business, a merger is a combination of two or more corporations under one management.
- B. At
- C. On
- D. The
9. Mr. Carter's absence, inquiries should be directed to his..., Mr. Zimbrowski
10. Alice Freeman, ................. to head Wellesley College at age 27, is one of the youngest college presidents in history.
- who was appointed
- is appointed
- that is appointed
- has been appointed
11. Ms. Griffiths was eliminated as a candidate when she answered yes to the question, "Have you ever ... anything from a previous employer?"
12. v. lay off
- to recover; to regain; to bring back; to fetch; to find and bring back; to rescue; to save; to find information and display it as output (Computers)
- to fasten with buttons; to be fastened with buttons
- to postpone; to dismiss from a job; to fire
- to appoint; to specify; to identify; to designate
13. Because of ... exceptional durability, IXC chips are in high demand for the new QC operating systems.
14. n. brain; human faculty which reasons and judges; human consciousness that is separate from the body; memory; recollection; opinion; intention; desire
15. as rich as ________ = extremely rich.
- a two nails
16. The CEO of VitaTech announced that the company's fourth quarter earnings forecast will be ... to the press today.
17. If the intended ... is not at home, leave notification that the package may be picked up at the post office during regular business hours.
18. ............. of commodities by air began in the 1920s at the same time as airmail service
- A ship
- To ship
- The shipped
- The shipping
19. n. supplement
- something which makes up for a deficiency; addition; extra added part
- group of judges; board, flat piece of wood; band; strip; crew; team; staff
- drink; refreshment
- concern; fear; misfortune; distr ess; source of concern; ripping of meat with the teeth (e.g. by dogs)
20. It's most unwise to ... in a quarrel between a man and his wife.
21. A dolphin ……………. a porpoise in that it has a longer nose
- differs from
- different from
22. I ... bacon and eggs every morning.
- used to eating
- use to eat
- am used to eating
- am used to eat
23. Ms. Mertenson will be unavailable next week ... you have made a previous appointment
24. ................. problems in sailing in tropical seas is the coral reefs.
- The biggest one
- There are the biggest
- Of the biggest one
- One of the biggest
25. Elementary school children, who have not yet been repeatedly disappointed by other people, are much more ... than older and more cynical high school students.
26. The plane was ... by two hours because of bad weather.
- put off
27. After several days of negotiations, Turner Associates finally made a marketing ... with Ignatius Imports.
28. n. manner of acting; conduct
29. Some of the rainwater from clouds evaporates before ..............
- to reach the ground
- the ground reaches
- reach the ground
- reaching the ground
30. "Customers come first" has always been one of the key business ... at M & M Mortgages
31. I'm very tired - I ... all morning.
- was worked
- have been working
- am working
32. Between the California Coast Range and the Sierra Nevada .....................
- the great Central Valley
- lies the great Central Valley
- being the great Central Valley
- great Central Valley
33. When they are competing against brand-name chains, stores relying ... on word-of-mouth referrals should consider purchasing a print advertisement.
34. After speeding to the airport and sprinting across the terminal, the PelCro Corp. executives arrived just ... time to catch their flight.
Bạn đã hoàn thành bài test
Tổng số câu hỏi:
Câu hỏi bạn trả lời đúng:
Điểm đạt được: