Bài Test- Tiếng Anh giao tiếp
Số câu hỏi: 40
Thời gian làm bài: 30 phút
tiếng Anh giao tiếp giúp bạn tự tin và thành công trong công việc cũng như cuộc sống
1. Between the California Coast Range and the Sierra Nevada .....................
- lies the great Central Valley
- great Central Valley
- being the great Central Valley
- the great Central Valley
2. After several days of negotiations, Turner Associates finally made a marketing ... with Ignatius Imports.
3. ............. of commodities by air began in the 1920s at the same time as airmail service
- To ship
- The shipping
- The shipped
- A ship
4. I ... bacon and eggs every morning.
- use to eat
- am used to eat
- am used to eating
- used to eating
5. I'm very tired - I ... all morning.
- have been working
- am working
- was worked
6. Elementary school children, who have not yet been repeatedly disappointed by other people, are much more ... than older and more cynical high school students.
7. v. lay off
- to fasten with buttons; to be fastened with buttons
- to appoint; to specify; to identify; to designate
- to postpone; to dismiss from a job; to fire
- to recover; to regain; to bring back; to fetch; to find and bring back; to rescue; to save; to find information and display it as output (Computers)
8. Mr. Carter's absence, inquiries should be directed to his..., Mr. Zimbrowski
9. Dear Stone Blair, I'm not certain that you are the person I need to address, but the help desk operator at Autotech forwarded me ... e-mail address. It is now midmonth, and Microserve has still not received a March invoice from Autotech.
10. Alice Freeman, ................. to head Wellesley College at age 27, is one of the youngest college presidents in history.
- is appointed
- has been appointed
- that is appointed
- who was appointed
11. It is only recently that ballets have been based on themes ............. American life.
- is reflecting
12. The plane was ... by two hours because of bad weather.
- put off
13. A dolphin ……………. a porpoise in that it has a longer nose
- differs from
- different from
14. ................. problems in sailing in tropical seas is the coral reefs.
- There are the biggest
- One of the biggest
- Of the biggest one
- The biggest one
15. Ms. Griffiths was eliminated as a candidate when she answered yes to the question, "Have you ever ... anything from a previous employer?"
16. n. brain; human faculty which reasons and judges; human consciousness that is separate from the body; memory; recollection; opinion; intention; desire
17. It's most unwise to ... in a quarrel between a man and his wife.
18. When they are competing against brand-name chains, stores relying ... on word-of-mouth referrals should consider purchasing a print advertisement.
19. The CEO of VitaTech announced that the company's fourth quarter earnings forecast will be ... to the press today.
20. If the intended ... is not at home, leave notification that the package may be picked up at the post office during regular business hours.
21. ............. business, a merger is a combination of two or more corporations under one management.
- D. The
- C. On
- B. At
22. Employees who wish to take the day after Thanksgiving as a personal day off .... approval
23. n. supplement
- group of judges; board, flat piece of wood; band; strip; crew; team; staff
- concern; fear; misfortune; distr ess; source of concern; ripping of meat with the teeth (e.g. by dogs)
- drink; refreshment
- something which makes up for a deficiency; addition; extra added part
24. There are ... trains running today because of the go-slow.
25. Some of the rainwater from clouds evaporates before ..............
- the ground reaches
- reaching the ground
- reach the ground
- to reach the ground
26. After speeding to the airport and sprinting across the terminal, the PelCro Corp. executives arrived just ... time to catch their flight.
27. as rich as ________ = extremely rich.
- a two nails
28. It can sometimes ............. a home.
- to sell taking several months
- to take months to sell
- selling takes several months
- take several months to sell
29. "Customers come first" has always been one of the key business ... at M & M Mortgages
30. Ms. Mertenson will be unavailable next week ... you have made a previous appointment
31. Because of ... exceptional durability, IXC chips are in high demand for the new QC operating systems.
32. I had quite ... on my way to work this morning.
- an affair
- an experiment
- a happening
- an adventure
33. n. manner of acting; conduct
34. Our guests didn't leave until 2 a.m., so they ... have enjoyed themselves.
Bạn đã hoàn thành bài test
Tổng số câu hỏi:
Câu hỏi bạn trả lời đúng:
Điểm đạt được: