Bài Test- Tiếng Anh giao tiếp
Số câu hỏi: 40
Thời gian làm bài: 30 phút
tiếng Anh giao tiếp giúp bạn tự tin và thành công trong công việc cũng như cuộc sống
1. Ms. Mertenson will be unavailable next week ... you have made a previous appointment
2. "Customers come first" has always been one of the key business ... at M & M Mortgages
3. The plane was ... by two hours because of bad weather.
- put off
4. Elementary school children, who have not yet been repeatedly disappointed by other people, are much more ... than older and more cynical high school students.
5. Our guests didn't leave until 2 a.m., so they ... have enjoyed themselves.
6. A dolphin ……………. a porpoise in that it has a longer nose
- different from
- differs from
7. It's most unwise to ... in a quarrel between a man and his wife.
8. Between the California Coast Range and the Sierra Nevada .....................
- being the great Central Valley
- the great Central Valley
- great Central Valley
- lies the great Central Valley
9. n. brain; human faculty which reasons and judges; human consciousness that is separate from the body; memory; recollection; opinion; intention; desire
10. ............. of commodities by air began in the 1920s at the same time as airmail service
- The shipped
- A ship
- The shipping
- To ship
11. If the intended ... is not at home, leave notification that the package may be picked up at the post office during regular business hours.
12. After several days of negotiations, Turner Associates finally made a marketing ... with Ignatius Imports.
13. Because of ... exceptional durability, IXC chips are in high demand for the new QC operating systems.
14. Employees who wish to take the day after Thanksgiving as a personal day off .... approval
15. n. supplement
- drink; refreshment
- something which makes up for a deficiency; addition; extra added part
- concern; fear; misfortune; distr ess; source of concern; ripping of meat with the teeth (e.g. by dogs)
- group of judges; board, flat piece of wood; band; strip; crew; team; staff
16. There are ... trains running today because of the go-slow.
17. I ... bacon and eggs every morning.
- am used to eating
- used to eating
- am used to eat
- use to eat
18. as rich as ________ = extremely rich.
- a two nails
19. Some of the rainwater from clouds evaporates before ..............
- reach the ground
- to reach the ground
- reaching the ground
- the ground reaches
20. Alice Freeman, ................. to head Wellesley College at age 27, is one of the youngest college presidents in history.
- that is appointed
- who was appointed
- has been appointed
- is appointed
21. Ms. Griffiths was eliminated as a candidate when she answered yes to the question, "Have you ever ... anything from a previous employer?"
22. It is only recently that ballets have been based on themes ............. American life.
- is reflecting
23. I had quite ... on my way to work this morning.
- a happening
- an adventure
- an experiment
- an affair
24. I'm very tired - I ... all morning.
- am working
- was worked
- have been working
25. The CEO of VitaTech announced that the company's fourth quarter earnings forecast will be ... to the press today.
26. After speeding to the airport and sprinting across the terminal, the PelCro Corp. executives arrived just ... time to catch their flight.
27. v. lay off
- to postpone; to dismiss from a job; to fire
- to recover; to regain; to bring back; to fetch; to find and bring back; to rescue; to save; to find information and display it as output (Computers)
- to appoint; to specify; to identify; to designate
- to fasten with buttons; to be fastened with buttons
28. n. manner of acting; conduct
29. Dear Stone Blair, I'm not certain that you are the person I need to address, but the help desk operator at Autotech forwarded me ... e-mail address. It is now midmonth, and Microserve has still not received a March invoice from Autotech.
30. Mr. Carter's absence, inquiries should be directed to his..., Mr. Zimbrowski
31. ................. problems in sailing in tropical seas is the coral reefs.
- Of the biggest one
- The biggest one
- One of the biggest
- There are the biggest
32. It can sometimes ............. a home.
- selling takes several months
- take several months to sell
- to take months to sell
- to sell taking several months
33. ............. business, a merger is a combination of two or more corporations under one management.
- C. On
- B. At
- D. The
34. When they are competing against brand-name chains, stores relying ... on word-of-mouth referrals should consider purchasing a print advertisement.
Bạn đã hoàn thành bài test
Tổng số câu hỏi:
Câu hỏi bạn trả lời đúng:
Điểm đạt được: