Bài Test- Tiếng Anh giao tiếp
Số câu hỏi: 40
Thời gian làm bài: 30 phút
tiếng Anh giao tiếp giúp bạn tự tin và thành công trong công việc cũng như cuộc sống
1. It's most unwise to ... in a quarrel between a man and his wife.
2. The CEO of VitaTech announced that the company's fourth quarter earnings forecast will be ... to the press today.
3. Dear Stone Blair, I'm not certain that you are the person I need to address, but the help desk operator at Autotech forwarded me ... e-mail address. It is now midmonth, and Microserve has still not received a March invoice from Autotech.
4. Because of ... exceptional durability, IXC chips are in high demand for the new QC operating systems.
5. n. manner of acting; conduct
6. Between the California Coast Range and the Sierra Nevada .....................
- the great Central Valley
- lies the great Central Valley
- great Central Valley
- being the great Central Valley
7. I had quite ... on my way to work this morning.
- an adventure
- an affair
- an experiment
- a happening
8. When they are competing against brand-name chains, stores relying ... on word-of-mouth referrals should consider purchasing a print advertisement.
9. It can sometimes ............. a home.
- take several months to sell
- to sell taking several months
- to take months to sell
- selling takes several months
10. After speeding to the airport and sprinting across the terminal, the PelCro Corp. executives arrived just ... time to catch their flight.
11. as rich as ________ = extremely rich.
- a two nails
12. I'm very tired - I ... all morning.
- was worked
- have been working
- am working
13. It is only recently that ballets have been based on themes ............. American life.
- is reflecting
14. Employees who wish to take the day after Thanksgiving as a personal day off .... approval
15. After several days of negotiations, Turner Associates finally made a marketing ... with Ignatius Imports.
16. v. lay off
- to recover; to regain; to bring back; to fetch; to find and bring back; to rescue; to save; to find information and display it as output (Computers)
- to fasten with buttons; to be fastened with buttons
- to appoint; to specify; to identify; to designate
- to postpone; to dismiss from a job; to fire
17. Alice Freeman, ................. to head Wellesley College at age 27, is one of the youngest college presidents in history.
- who was appointed
- is appointed
- has been appointed
- that is appointed
18. ............. business, a merger is a combination of two or more corporations under one management.
- B. At
- D. The
- C. On
19. n. supplement
- something which makes up for a deficiency; addition; extra added part
- group of judges; board, flat piece of wood; band; strip; crew; team; staff
- concern; fear; misfortune; distr ess; source of concern; ripping of meat with the teeth (e.g. by dogs)
- drink; refreshment
20. ................. problems in sailing in tropical seas is the coral reefs.
- The biggest one
- There are the biggest
- One of the biggest
- Of the biggest one
21. I ... bacon and eggs every morning.
- used to eating
- use to eat
- am used to eat
- am used to eating
22. Some of the rainwater from clouds evaporates before ..............
- to reach the ground
- the ground reaches
- reaching the ground
- reach the ground
23. Ms. Mertenson will be unavailable next week ... you have made a previous appointment
24. The plane was ... by two hours because of bad weather.
- put off
25. "Customers come first" has always been one of the key business ... at M & M Mortgages
26. If the intended ... is not at home, leave notification that the package may be picked up at the post office during regular business hours.
27. There are ... trains running today because of the go-slow.
28. Ms. Griffiths was eliminated as a candidate when she answered yes to the question, "Have you ever ... anything from a previous employer?"
29. Our guests didn't leave until 2 a.m., so they ... have enjoyed themselves.
30. ............. of commodities by air began in the 1920s at the same time as airmail service
- A ship
- To ship
- The shipping
- The shipped
31. A dolphin ……………. a porpoise in that it has a longer nose
- differs from
- different from
32. Elementary school children, who have not yet been repeatedly disappointed by other people, are much more ... than older and more cynical high school students.
33. Mr. Carter's absence, inquiries should be directed to his..., Mr. Zimbrowski
34. n. brain; human faculty which reasons and judges; human consciousness that is separate from the body; memory; recollection; opinion; intention; desire
Bạn đã hoàn thành bài test
Tổng số câu hỏi:
Câu hỏi bạn trả lời đúng:
Điểm đạt được: