Bài Test- Tiếng Anh giao tiếp
Số câu hỏi: 40
Thời gian làm bài: 30 phút
tiếng Anh giao tiếp giúp bạn tự tin và thành công trong công việc cũng như cuộc sống
1. Because of ... exceptional durability, IXC chips are in high demand for the new QC operating systems.
2. ............. business, a merger is a combination of two or more corporations under one management.
- D. The
- C. On
- B. At
3. It can sometimes ............. a home.
- to take months to sell
- to sell taking several months
- selling takes several months
- take several months to sell
4. n. supplement
- concern; fear; misfortune; distr ess; source of concern; ripping of meat with the teeth (e.g. by dogs)
- group of judges; board, flat piece of wood; band; strip; crew; team; staff
- drink; refreshment
- something which makes up for a deficiency; addition; extra added part
5. The plane was ... by two hours because of bad weather.
- put off
6. It is only recently that ballets have been based on themes ............. American life.
- is reflecting
7. ................. problems in sailing in tropical seas is the coral reefs.
- One of the biggest
- There are the biggest
- Of the biggest one
- The biggest one
8. v. lay off
- to appoint; to specify; to identify; to designate
- to fasten with buttons; to be fastened with buttons
- to postpone; to dismiss from a job; to fire
- to recover; to regain; to bring back; to fetch; to find and bring back; to rescue; to save; to find information and display it as output (Computers)
9. Our guests didn't leave until 2 a.m., so they ... have enjoyed themselves.
10. Ms. Griffiths was eliminated as a candidate when she answered yes to the question, "Have you ever ... anything from a previous employer?"
11. as rich as ________ = extremely rich.
- a two nails
12. After speeding to the airport and sprinting across the terminal, the PelCro Corp. executives arrived just ... time to catch their flight.
13. I'm very tired - I ... all morning.
- have been working
- am working
- was worked
14. Employees who wish to take the day after Thanksgiving as a personal day off .... approval
15. Elementary school children, who have not yet been repeatedly disappointed by other people, are much more ... than older and more cynical high school students.
16. There are ... trains running today because of the go-slow.
17. I had quite ... on my way to work this morning.
- an experiment
- an affair
- a happening
- an adventure
18. n. brain; human faculty which reasons and judges; human consciousness that is separate from the body; memory; recollection; opinion; intention; desire
19. n. manner of acting; conduct
20. "Customers come first" has always been one of the key business ... at M & M Mortgages
21. Alice Freeman, ................. to head Wellesley College at age 27, is one of the youngest college presidents in history.
- has been appointed
- is appointed
- that is appointed
- who was appointed
22. It's most unwise to ... in a quarrel between a man and his wife.
23. If the intended ... is not at home, leave notification that the package may be picked up at the post office during regular business hours.
24. A dolphin ……………. a porpoise in that it has a longer nose
- differs from
- different from
25. Between the California Coast Range and the Sierra Nevada .....................
- great Central Valley
- lies the great Central Valley
- being the great Central Valley
- the great Central Valley
26. Ms. Mertenson will be unavailable next week ... you have made a previous appointment
27. ............. of commodities by air began in the 1920s at the same time as airmail service
- The shipping
- To ship
- The shipped
- A ship
28. When they are competing against brand-name chains, stores relying ... on word-of-mouth referrals should consider purchasing a print advertisement.
29. Dear Stone Blair, I'm not certain that you are the person I need to address, but the help desk operator at Autotech forwarded me ... e-mail address. It is now midmonth, and Microserve has still not received a March invoice from Autotech.
30. I ... bacon and eggs every morning.
- am used to eat
- use to eat
- am used to eating
- used to eating
31. Some of the rainwater from clouds evaporates before ..............
- reaching the ground
- the ground reaches
- reach the ground
- to reach the ground
32. Mr. Carter's absence, inquiries should be directed to his..., Mr. Zimbrowski
33. After several days of negotiations, Turner Associates finally made a marketing ... with Ignatius Imports.
34. The CEO of VitaTech announced that the company's fourth quarter earnings forecast will be ... to the press today.
Bạn đã hoàn thành bài test
Tổng số câu hỏi:
Câu hỏi bạn trả lời đúng:
Điểm đạt được: