Bài Test - TOEFL
Số câu hỏi: 40
Thời gian làm bài: 30 phút
1. He entered a university________.
- at age sixteen years old
- at the age of sixteen
- when he had sixteen years
- when sixteen years were his age
2. American author John Updike, ________ spent his boyhood in Shillington, Pennsylvania.
- he was the only child of a high school mathematics teacher
- the only child of a high school mathematics teacher
- was the only child of a high school mathematics teacher
- whom the only child of a high school mathematics teacher
3. Some of the rainwater from clouds evaporates before ________.
- the ground reaches
- reach the ground
- reaching the ground
- to reach the ground
4. All of the people at the AAME conference are ________.
- mathematic's teachers
- mathematics teacher
- mathematic teachers
- mathematics teachers
5. Some forms of mollusks are extremely useful as food, especially the bivalves ________ oysters, clams, and scallops.
- such as
6. Although the Ojibwa Indians fought frequently with the Sioux, they didn't have ________ with early white settlers.
- large contact
- many contact
- much contact
- lots contact
7. ________ a sizable geographic area, it constitutes a biome.
- When a group of plants and animals occupies
- A group of plants and animals occupies
- That a group of plants and animals occupies
- A group of plants and animals occupying
8. Recently, there have been several outbreaks of disease like legionnaire's syndrome, and doctors don't know ________.
- what the cause is
- is what the cause
- what is the cause
- the cause is what
9. ________ techniques have been developed in recent years to diagnose (genetic diseases in the developing fetus.
- Several of
- They are several
- There are several
10. ________ is entirely up to him.
- How is he traveling
- He travels
- How he travels
- How traveling
11. It is now believed that some damage to tissues may result ________ them to frequent X-rays.
- from exposing
- the exposing
- from exposure
12. Modern blimps like the famous Goodyear blimps ________ the first ones in that they are filled with helium instead of hydrogen.
- is different from
- differ from
- different from
13. In a hot, sunny climate, man acclimatizes by eating less, drinking more liquids, wearing lighter clothing, and ________.
- darkens his skin
- experiencing a darkening of the skin
- skin changes that darken
- his skin may darken
14. Rhododendrons would rather ________ in shady places, and so would azaleas.
- to grow
Bạn đã hoàn thành bài test
Tổng số câu hỏi:
Câu hỏi bạn trả lời đúng:
Điểm đạt được: