Bài Test - TOEFL
Số câu hỏi: 40
Thời gian làm bài: 30 phút
1. American author John Updike, ________ spent his boyhood in Shillington, Pennsylvania.
- he was the only child of a high school mathematics teacher
- the only child of a high school mathematics teacher
- whom the only child of a high school mathematics teacher
- was the only child of a high school mathematics teacher
2. Some forms of mollusks are extremely useful as food, especially the bivalves ________ oysters, clams, and scallops.
- such as
3. He entered a university________.
- at age sixteen years old
- at the age of sixteen
- when sixteen years were his age
- when he had sixteen years
4. Recently, there have been several outbreaks of disease like legionnaire's syndrome, and doctors don't know ________.
- what the cause is
- is what the cause
- the cause is what
- what is the cause
5. Rhododendrons would rather ________ in shady places, and so would azaleas.
- to grow
6. ________ techniques have been developed in recent years to diagnose (genetic diseases in the developing fetus.
- Several of
- They are several
- There are several
7. All of the people at the AAME conference are ________.
- mathematic's teachers
- mathematics teacher
- mathematics teachers
- mathematic teachers
8. In a hot, sunny climate, man acclimatizes by eating less, drinking more liquids, wearing lighter clothing, and ________.
- darkens his skin
- experiencing a darkening of the skin
- his skin may darken
- skin changes that darken
9. It is now believed that some damage to tissues may result ________ them to frequent X-rays.
- from exposing
- from exposure
- the exposing
10. Modern blimps like the famous Goodyear blimps ________ the first ones in that they are filled with helium instead of hydrogen.
- is different from
- different from
- differ from
11. ________ is entirely up to him.
- How is he traveling
- He travels
- How traveling
- How he travels
12. Some of the rainwater from clouds evaporates before ________.
- the ground reaches
- reach the ground
- to reach the ground
- reaching the ground
13. ________ a sizable geographic area, it constitutes a biome.
- When a group of plants and animals occupies
- A group of plants and animals occupies
- A group of plants and animals occupying
- That a group of plants and animals occupies
14. Although the Ojibwa Indians fought frequently with the Sioux, they didn't have ________ with early white settlers.
- large contact
- many contact
- lots contact
- much contact
Bạn đã hoàn thành bài test
Tổng số câu hỏi:
Câu hỏi bạn trả lời đúng:
Điểm đạt được: